"Who knows if I’ll see you again."
I’M SO FUCKIN’ CRYING.
Illustration on the beautiful song “gay Pirates” by Cosmo Jarvis, clicking here you can hear it.
Hyrule Warriors - The Beautiful Princess Ruto
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Graziano Locatelli is an Italian artist working with mixed media and creating artworks from ready made materials like tiles.
I started assembling small tiles of aluminium that I cut from larger foils, I painted and put them together to produce works that would later represent the main structure of my current production. My early works are sharp and are often torn apart by heads and figures that try and break the wall and is still the subject of the breakage that bewitches me.
After a few attempts at mixing cement, glue and tiles, I created a copious body of works that revolves around the theme of abandoned places. I wonder what meanings and feelings these (once) familiar places arouse in those who lived there. I see them as restless dreams, spaces in ruins inhabited by ghosts that still retain an embryonic life.
I love when cats decide they love something.